Rush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush

How the hell didn't this movie get any nominations at all for the Oscars? It's wonderful movie about a wonderful story. Not too deep, not too shallow. It's got adrenaline-pumping action, suspense, tear-jerking drama, authenticity, terrific acting, pretty cinematography and pretty boobies. Was gay sex a requirement or something?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Neil Peart
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

This thread is now about Rush, the Canadian rock band. Post your favorite Rush songs.

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

No, this thread is definitely about James Hunt.

When racing was real.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

No, this thread is now about that fetching lass in that picture.

Mon Dieu.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Also:

Comment

James Hunt's breakfast. A large vodka. A large line of cocaine to get those limbs moving. A large spliff to ease off the coke. And a blowjob from a lady whose name escapes him. Every morning.

OK, he was dead at 46, but sure as hell lived more than most.

Comment

A professional racing driver, training hard-

Comment

Now there's a face that says "I'm going to have both of them. Simultaneously."

Comment

"...and seconds after I took the chequered flag, she fell straight onto my penis."

Comment

Remind me, why did I go into medicine?

Comment

Basically, if we have any posters here whose mother was...

a- aged between 16 and 30 in the 1970s

...and...

b- female.

...James Hunt shagged her.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            Remind me, why did I go into medicine?
                            For the drugs ?

Or the chance to see how stupid adult human beings can be ?

Or was it so you could play noughts and crosses on the shaven heads of donated cadavers ?
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                              James Hunt's breakfast. A large vodka. A large line of cocaine to get those limbs moving. A large spliff to ease off the coke. And a blowjob from a lady whose name escapes him. Every morning.

OK, he was dead at 46, but sure as hell lived more than most.
                              Dead of a heart attack presumably from years of cocaine abuse

Comment

Working...
                              X