Inflation is Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inflation is Good

Thanks limit increased to 10/day. This is to observe the fact that there were at least 4 good posts made in the past 24 hours. Well done

I thought about removing the limit entirely, but I don't want to be the cause of Braindead spending the rest of his waking life posting in a thanks trading thread.

10 will probably reduce it's value too far. I do like more than one because I've also seen more days when there are a handful of posts worth it.

And again, thanks for all things you've been doing around here.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm a hopeless optimist

Comment

10 thanks/day + rampant DLs = CHAOS.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Damn it!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Chaos = awesome

Comment

10 is too many. When has there ever been at least ten halfway decent posts within 24 hours?

Comment

We can try a lower number then. Let's have a poll!

Comment

Eventually I think the solution is to reduce the value of a thanks based on how many other thanks a person has given in that time-period. Or to sell thank reloads in the Apolyton store for $0.99/dozen. This would involved actual work though, and so may never happen.

Comment

With all that tin foil he is wel protected from government mind control rays. So says the John Birch Society who is still at the heart of right wing conspiracy theories pushing nonsense like death panels.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      We can try a lower number then. Let's have a poll!
                      Let's have a ball!
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Inflation is not good thing for the poor people. It should be reduced from any country.

Comment

Inflation is both good and bad. Like food, the right amount of inflation is good; too little or too much is bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            Thanks limit increased to 10/day. This is to observe the fact that there were at least 4 good posts made in the past 24 hours. Well done

I thought about removing the limit entirely, but I don't want to be the cause of Braindead spending the rest of his waking life posting in a thanks trading thread.
                            Awesome idea Aeson.

You are, without doubt, a genius.

Comment

Working...
                            X