Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Uninsured Blacks Find Talking Pets As Cute As Suburban Whites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do Uninsured Blacks Find Talking Pets As Cute As Suburban Whites?

THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES APPARENTLY BELIEVES THE ANSWER TO THESE QUESTION IS YES :Q:

WHAT IS THIS ? THE INTENT IS OBVIOUS. NOT SINCE BLACK ATHENA HAS BLACKS BEEN SO MISUNDERSTOOD, SUCH PSUEDO HISTORY BEEN PROMULLGATED. Even the director of black movies like "LITTLE MAN" and "TRAINING DAY" and "PULP FICTION " recognize the obvious: BLACK PEOPLE FIND MIDGETS FUNNY, THEY FIND BUDDY COMEDIES FUNNY, THEY FIND GAYS FUNNY, THEY FIND WILL SMITH SLSASH MARTIN LAWRENCE FUNNY, THEY DO &NOT& FIND TALKIGN ANIMALS FUNNY, AN RIGHT NOW IT'S THE UNISURED WHO ARE CAUSING ALL THEP ROBELMS.

Can health care be saved? Not at this rate. Incidentally does anyone know if the black people coming to do my lawn at 5 (aND EVERY OTHER TUESDAY THEREAFTER) will be less likely to attack me if I own a pitbull? Debating an impulse buy right now. The animal would also have to alert reasonably quickly if they go for my BMW.

At first I thought you were completely insane but then I looked up some statistics and noticed that blacks are actually less likely to own pets.

Comment

Unless they're pitbulls, as anyone who watches the gay Caesar Milan on Dog Whisperer knows

Comment

okay
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Personally, I think talking pets are much cuter than suburban whites.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Another failure. Is there anything liberals CAN do?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I don't know, man, the Talking Pets were pretty ugly.

Wait, we are talking about Star Control 2, right?
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
              X