Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is JohnT?

Discuss?

And stew and Andrew (or whatever his friends name was).

And Colin's "brother".

And Ming and MTG and and and

I think JohnT died. Not joking.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Adam Smith did. I know that is strange...since not so old and had a school daughter. He even was admiring of a teacher I had from NU at consulting company special training. And whatshisname (Dan?) and I had beers with him.

REally, you think JohnT is? I thought he was just fighting the family business issues and such.

Comment

Did you find your jacket? (is that too cruel to say...or has it gone away and now is nostalgic?)

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          The information I seem to remember is that at some point he got in a car accident but survived, and that some people thought he still posted elsewhere but not on Poly.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I had beers with him in hotlanta. Good talk. man to man. and all.

Comment

I see Jose Fireira just a little (linked in contact). He started some startup and is kicking ass basically. Good him.

Miss sven or whatever his name was (bond salesman).

And he said, I should meet up with his buddy in NJ (another of the 30 something civers (13 years ago). But I didn't do it. Kinda politically liberal, but cool personality. Funny how that works that way sometimes. Bird was his name or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                You are incorrect. He posts on another forum (one that I do as well).
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  Probably some secret Southern thing. You all meet on I-75 at the state line? buy carpets after.

Comment

Do you happen to know why he doesn't post on Poly anymore?
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      Have you seen the place lately? I'm shocked we still post here.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Phone books is a very tough business.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Have you seen the place lately? I'm shocked we still post here.
                          Good point.

Comment

Good point.
                            There's something wrong with pissing into the wind and calling people '****?
                            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I haven't seen him post here since that Poly convention debacle, so I put it down to embarrassment. That and the fact that he filled OT with his epic battle to drive his evil parents out of business, before going back to work for them.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X