• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onodera View Post
    Well, gender is a social construct...
    But biological sex isn't!

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      You saved it to your HD? That's not creepy at all.
      It's not creepy because you seem intent on destroying history.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
        Btw, I saved it to my HDD just in case Albie does another swipe.
        You should repost it because Speer did yet another swipe.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
          Well, gender is a social construct...
          Species is a social construct.

Comment

There is some arbitrariness to the concept of species, but wow.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post

I am an earthworm. Some might label me an "otherkin," but I don't approve of that identity because it implies that I am also a human in some way, shape or form. I am not a human. I am an earthworm merely restricted by this human body I am forced to inhabit. I try my very best to live every day in an earth-centric manner. I am vegan and support the idea of veganism worldwide. Veganism is a huge part of my life and I hope to be part of the driving force behind the vegan acceptance movement and many other acceptance movements here on the internet. I am open to the idea of privilege but reject the idea of human privilege because I am translabled, meaning I choose not to have the use of my limbs because I am internally of the phylum Annelida, which does not have use of limbs. Each day I struggle with the presence of my limbs because it conflicts with my earthworm identity. Read more in my FAQ! I hope I can support you in your journeys towards transcendentalism of your human form. We are so much more than the vessels we inhabit.

Dinner! I love rubbing plants on my body, it sucks that I have to utilize my limbs but it feels so wonderful!

The comments:

Now and then I wish people could see me as I perceive myself (as a wolf or part wolf). But then I realise how ****ing scary that would be.

I hope others see me as the earthworm I am!
              It’s so frustrating that people who are completely, 100% capable of going vegan choose not to.
              As an example, my dad. He’s seen Food Inc and Earthlings. He has a wife who regularly cooks vegetarian and vegan meals. He makes a comfortable salary and is close to decent supermarkets. He has no excuse not to cut meat and animal byproducts out of his diet.

But he doesn’t. He just doesn’t care. I can’t wrap my head around such a severe lack of empathy and compassion.

UGH I KNOW. I know we get a reputation for being pushy but I wish people would understand and stop raping the earth! We should all eat like earthworms

And I'm crazy?

Last edited by Al B. Sure!; January 23, 2014, 23:08.
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Earthworms are constantly raping the earth ... penetration without consent ...

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post

Why yes, it is.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yes, the definition of what is a species versus a subspecies or whatever is kind of fuzzy, but let's be real here: the distinction between people and earthworms is not arbitrary.

And yes, my reaction to the earthworm tumblr was also "nuke the earth and start over."

Comment

I didn't read your link.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        Of course he did!

Oh, and I remember the gay Albie picture too.
                        Were the shorts canary yellow ? I recall he looked a little like Bruno crossed with the American Pie chap with a touch of Adam Sandler as Little Nicky or whatever that abortive film was called....
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                        X