Anyone play DayZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play DayZ?

Got the game last week am having a grand old time. Would like to play with some dudes who won't kill me for a can of beans though.

Let's go Operate. Handle is BaronBücher.

(yes, I know this isn't the Vidiya Games forum. Blow me)
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I am thinking about it, but did not buy it yet, now that it is standalone.
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Never heard of it.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

From the screen shot and the name I gather it is a post zombie apocalypse shooter.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

This isn't the mod.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              Never heard of it.
              250 square kilometer map. You start with T-shirt, flashlight, jeans, shoes. Basically it's a survival horror, look for food/water/medicine, guns &ammo, more clothing, etc. Avoid zombies. Most of the time you might have to worry about avoiding other players, because they may shoot you for a can of beans.

Comment

Funny how you don't mention the terrible engine, horrible interface (especially in the backpack), ridiculous looking zigzagging zombies, etc.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's Alpha, and I dunno, I like the backpack/gear interface more than with ARMA

Comment

Seems these survival games are quite populate ATM.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Everybody wants to survive these days.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I watched a few play throughs of this and was unimpressed.

Does it have built in party mechanics?
                        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                          Would like to play with some dudes
                          I appreciate the offer, but no thank you.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

DayZ developer Dean Hall:

"Jay-Z's lawyers tried to get us to stop using DayZ and change it to ZDay, actually. We declined. But it did make me laugh."

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
                              I watched a few play throughs of this and was unimpressed.

Does it have built in party mechanics?
                              Mostly built in VOIP

Comment

Working...
                              X