Why I'm against gay marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I'm against gay marriage

There was a time not so long ago when homosexuals had to spend their entire lives hiding in discos, getting lucky in the bathroom, and most importantly not having children. Times changed, homosexuals started getting uppity and decided they wanted to have marriages and children and things that heterosexuals had taken for granted since time immemorial. But this increase has lead to a startling problem: the possibility of children at gay friendly resorts. Why is this a problem you say? Well for heterosexual couples who don't want or want to be around children, gay friendly resorts are a GODSEND. No snot nosed little ****s crapping in the pool, running around with their sticky jam hands, laughing their piercing little laughs, all while parents do their best to ignore the child so they can have 5 seconds of serenity on their "vacation". Once you let homosexuals marry, you've essentially signed our vacation death warrant.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

There are adult only resorts.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

How does gay marriage lead to gays having children?

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        There are adult only resorts.
        Yeah, populated by weirdos.
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
          How does gay marriage lead to gays having children?
          Okay, you're right.

it makes it easier for them to have children if they so desire. But you're not getting wrapped up in the satire.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
            Who don't want children around?
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Okay, you're right.

it makes it easier for them to have children if they so desire. But you're not getting wrapped up in the satire.
              I like my satire to actually be funny. Silly me.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Don't go to swinger clubs on Jamaica, I've been to a nice and quiet adult only resort in Greece.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  I like my satire to actually be funny. Silly me.
                  It's not a modest proposal, but the idea of opposing a thing for very specific selfish reasons while still being friendly towards said thing is funny to me.

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
                    Who don't want children around?
                    Populated by 50 something hippies.

Comment

50-something... Is that age, or quantity?

Just curious. (If both, then bi-curious.)
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                      X