I'm getting old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting old.

So my nephew recently posted a facebook update claiming "Jack in the Crack tacos aren't as good as they used to be." Jesus Christ, Jack in the Box tacos have always been garbage. I can remember when they were fist introduced and the company had a very gay sales campaign about them. They've always sucked, their one saving grace has always been that Jack practically gave them away because they sucked. My response was "Like you can remember ****, Jr, they've always sucked."
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Tell him to get off your lawn.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I'm about to. Lord knows the little bastards need to be told.

Comment

I thought that Jack in the Box went out of business after its hamburgers killed a bunch of little kids?
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

No, and, killed a bunch of little kids?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It's always about food with Oerdin
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
              I thought that Jack in the Box went out of business after its hamburgers killed a bunch of little kids?
              "Hamburgers don't kill little kids - people kill little kids." - NHA (National Hamburger Association)
              ... and so Jack-in-the-Box survived to kill another day. THE END
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

One of the food poisoning cases back in the 90's was at my local Jack in the Box. Supposedly they've now installed automated cookers so this can't happen again. The workers slap the frozen patties down on the flat iron grill then lower a metal top over the patties. When the burgers are done cooking the top pops up. This way they remove all human error for the system.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  One of the food poisoning cases back in the 90's was at my local Jack in the Box. Supposedly they've now installed automated cookers so this can't happen again. The workers slap the frozen patties down on the flat iron grill then lower a metal top over the patties. When the burgers are done cooking the top pops up. This way they remove all human error for the system.
                  Not true. The teflon sheets placed on the metal top can get caked with residue from previous batches of burgers. It takes surprisingly little residue to undercook subsequent patties. A grill cook who neglects to scrap the teflon sheets will produce undercooked burgers.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Not true. The teflon sheets placed on the metal top can get caked with residue from previous batches of burgers. It takes surprisingly little residue to undercook subsequent patties. A grill cook who neglects to scrap the teflon sheets will produce undercooked burgers.
                    Do you ever look back on your life and feel a tinge of regret?

Comment

Jack n the Box is pretty popular in Oklahoma since they just started opening up stores here. There's a lot of businesses that don't have stores here. There's actually a movement to get Trader Joe's here. I never liked it except for the cheap Vodka.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I once saw vodka that came in a half gallon milk jug. It struck me as being very Oklahoma.

Comment

Working...
                        X