Putting my touque and mukluks on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putting my touque and mukluks on...

I'm on my way pick up a mickey or a 40 pounder and a two-four, and maybe a donair.

There should be a spot in the parkade. The GF wants me to pick up some pablum, homo milk and pencil crayons while I'm there.

Hope my battery isn't a freezie or I'll be hooped!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

is that pronounced toohk or toke?
    The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

toohk I guess, the vowel is like ou in soup.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
        I'm on my way pick up a mickey or a 40 ouncer and a two-four...

Growing up in the 1990's Mickey's Malt Liquor was the choice of people who were young, white, and into Alternative rock. I'm happy to see you have kept the tradition alive and even still go for the 40 oz bottles.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I need a translator over here. I got the Mickey's part, but that's about all.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It seems his girlfriend is asking him to milk homos in the park, or something.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

The ... battery isn't a freezie... translates to ... its frickan cold, I hope the car starts. Currently, I'm about to leave for work. The temp outside is a balmy -28º, today's projected high.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

People aren't required to live in a chest freezer, you know. Same roads that go there also can be used to leave.

Comment

Yeah, but we get free AC six months of the year.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

That won't be much consolation when they find you as Popsicles.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        That won't be much consolation when they find you as Popsicles.

True, but people who live here tend to know how to protect against that, or learn pretty fast.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

Apparently the day time high temps on Mars are about -30º... Canucks are ready to colonize!
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

With global warming, Canada will be nice and we will all be moving there. I have considered trying to defect for years.
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                            X