Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Festivus!

Let the Airing of Grievances begin!

I GOT A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE, AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ABOUT IT.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Ah, the Airing of Grievances.

Another anti-Ben thread, then?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

we're waiting...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Please say Happy Holidays.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

When are the feats of strength?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I OBJECT TO THIS SATANIC HOLIDAY

THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS CONTINUES

I"M CONSERVATIVE AND VERY OPPRESSED
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Bona Saturnalia!

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Ebenezer's good. Alastair Sim as Scrooge. BAH! Humbug !

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      I OBJECT TO THIS SATANIC HOLIDAY

THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS CONTINUES

I"M CONSERVATIVE AND VERY OPPRESSED
                      People who ***** about how other people celebrate christmas suck dick. Waaah, it's too commericalized. IDGAF. It's fun.

Although I do get annoyed when the mall puts up lights and wreaths before thanksgiving.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        People who ***** about how other people celebrate christmas suck dick. Waaah, it's too commericalized. IDGAF. It's fun.

Although I do get annoyed when the mall puts up lights and wreaths before thanksgiving.
                        IDGAF. It's fun.

Though I don't think many folks think the over-commercialization is fun. I mean, it's cool to get great deals on Cyber Monday, but apart from that, the over-commercialization is more stressful than anything (ie, having to get the right gifts for x, y, z).
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Oh, I just meant the fact that my family doesn't go to church on christmas. "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday" are stupid.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Most of the people that make the commercialization complaint probably don't go to church on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

And if you just decide to stay home and exchange presents, no one is going to complain about that being "commercialized". The issue is about all the propaganda telling folks they have to buy a ridiculous amount of expensive presents.

Comment

I say we round up all those church goin' types, and ship them off to Australia where they can live with 'their own kind'...
                              Have a Fun and Safe Holiday!!!
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                              X