SantaCon in NYC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SantaCon in NYC.

So they had another Santa Convention in NYC this year with all of the attendees dressing up like Santa but, in typical SantaCon style, getting drunk and acting stupid. First they had a video of men dressed like Santa having a running brawl in the streets of NYC:

And now there is video of a man dressed up like Santa standing in front window of a store getting a handjob from a very naughty Mrs. Claus. Video at link.

So... What does SantaCon say about modern America?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Is this guy available for parties?

Better yet, is Mrs. Claus available for parties?
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I run the one here in Norfolk and we never have violence but then again we never have anywhere near that amount of people. The one in VA Beach does, but the waterfront is always screwed up.

The police went around to NYC bars and asked them not to serve Santa Clause this season to try and stop SantaCon, I wouldn't be surprised if that backfired.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

This is why you're supposed to leave out milk and cookies instead of beer and pretzels. Santa is a mean drunk.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Q. Why is santa always so jolly?
          A. Because he knows where all the bad girls live. Ho ho ho.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Dressed up like Santa Claus? That implies that you think there is a Santa Claus. Are you available for a therapy session Tuesday at 2:00?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              So... What does SantaCon say about modern America?
              You're too harsh. This poor chap comes only once a year, so that's a lot of pent up sexual tension.

And bucketloads of jizz, presumably.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                Dressed up like Santa Claus? That implies that you think there is a Santa Claus. Are you available for a therapy session Tuesday at 2:00?
                Lots of people must believe in all kinds of weird fictional stuff round halloween, by that bizarre logic.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

I guess all religious people should have therapy also.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

More pictures: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4455395.html

I liked this:

In New York some community groups have established a 'Santa Free' zone that urges bars not to serve alcoholic beverages to people participating in order to dissuade incidents of public vomiting and urination in the streets.
                    Sounds like a poly meet.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      I guess all religious people should have therapy also.
                      Can we have fun dreaming up inventive therapy for Sister Bendy ?

I'd like him to spend time emptying bed pans in an African hospital, on a ward that deals with people living with H.I.V. and A.I.D.S. . Preferably one in Uganda or South Africa.

And maybe one where he has to deal with the families of the victims of gun crime- after all, he seems to think J. the C. was down with carrying weapons.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

If you really want to help him, try the IGNORE therapy.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                          If you really want to help him, try the IGNORE therapy.
                          I'm sorry, he's just too much fun. Mockery was never so easy and besides, correcting his many errors is valuable in keeping the memory sharp.

Comment

Working...
                          X