Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Amazon reviews for one of Galnemer's novels

With an average of 4.4.

Apparently, this is A Big Deal, because books don't show up as "also suggested for you" until they receive 100 reviews.

NOW BUY IT, YOU ******
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Why didn't you provide a link? I may send one as a Christmas gift to Dick Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      Why didn't you provide a link? I may send one as a Christmas gift to Dick Cheney.
      BECAUSE YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT ALREADY

Comment

Why is the Audio book so expensive? Is it read well? Would you recommend it to the paperback? Cheney wants to know.

Comment

Awesome. Has she written a lengthy rant on her blog about how the Amazon reviewers who don't like her book are ignorant, immature, uncultured morons who just don't get it yet? That's when you know you've made it as a writer, I'm told.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It doesn't appear any such review has been written yet

Comment

Judging by results Galnemer should use some of the paid reviews services for Amazon. Supposedly loads of companies use them to double sales.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                Why is the Audio book so expensive? Is it read well? Would you recommend it to the paperback? Cheney wants to know.
                We actually listened to the audition tapes for the prospective audiobook readers, we quite liked the young lady who got hired.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  Judging by results Galnemer should use some of the paid reviews services for Amazon. Supposedly loads of companies use them to double sales.

http://www.mhpbooks.com/red-handed-1...mazon-reviews/
                  Gross.

Comment

Good for her. I hope she's getting you something suitably spectacular for Christmas now she's an AUTHOR OF WORLDWIDE RENOWN (that's the phrase to use when irrelevancies such as cost or budgets are raised).
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Still holding out for the epic fantasy. :wiglaf::slowwhand:
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        We actually listened to the audition tapes for the prospective audiobook readers, we quite liked the young lady who got hired.
                        Huh. I thought you only had a fondness for young boys. [/Wiglaf ]
                        I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

Most of the reviewers are female...

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

http://www.mhpbooks.com/red-handed-1...mazon-reviews/
                            Yeah, uh, how about don't do that.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I skim positive reviews, but a single bad review can tank a purchase.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X