Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kid is Viciously Attacked By Feminazis ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Feel free to cleat up your accusation that I'm playing the victim.
    Where was that accusation ? If you want to indulge in live action role play I suppose it's up to you which character you play, but I would have thought 'Whiny bitter male who needs to grow a pair' won't be quite as popular as an elf, orc or wizard.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

They aren't as good as the females except when it comes to larger prey. They have to ambush their prey.
      You'll find that a pride of lions is also quite adept at stealing food from hyaenas and leopards and in eating carrion.

Again, I refer you to Charles Darwin in his "Descent of Man". I suggest you read it
      Anyone here believe Sister Bendy has read Darwin's 'Descent Of Man' ? Nah, me neither.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
        Where was that accusation ? If you want to indulge in live action role play I suppose it's up to you which character you play, but I would have thought 'Whiny bitter male who needs to grow a pair' won't be quite as popular as an elf, orc or wizard.
        I sense hostility.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
          You'll find that a pride of lions is also quite adept at stealing food from hyaenas and leopards and in eating carrion.
          Many birds also like to eats seeds.

Comment

Strawman. I never said a female isn't the best choice for CEO.
            ... You don't think less productive people are worse choices for CEO of a Fortune 500 company?!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              ... You don't think less productive people are worse choices for CEO of a Fortune 500 company?!
              Strike two.

Comment

I sense hostility.
                With what ? Your specially grown antennae ?

Many birds also like to eats seeds.
                And too many cooks spoil the broth.

Comment

Working...
                X