Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teacher from Austin killed while jogging in Benghazi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No... just pointing out, in the fine American tradition, you picked the wrong country... but I did enjoy AH's musical selection.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
      You didn't say this? Someone hacked your account?

We have military there (see OP). If people want to stay after they're told to leave, then that's on them.
      Where did I say you said it? I didn't. And I thought this thread was about a teacher from Austin getting killed? Oh well, like it really matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
        We'd better bomb every country where an American gets killed for some reason.
        You want to bomb America?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Americans are the #1 threat to Americans. Why wouldn't you want to bomb America?

What are you, queer?
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'd like to point out that both Detroit and Columbus would be at the top of the "to-bomb" list but you probably don't mind in either case.

Comment

Bombs away, mother****er.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

We have military there (see OP). If people want to stay after they're told to leave, then that's on them.
                Have you forgotten to take your medication ? The OP doesn't mention US military with a single word and noone have been told to leave the country.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

There was a US Army raid in Libya about 6 weeks ago. But honestly if an American citizen goes to an extremely dangerous country and gets killed...well, she knew the risks and she took them.

Comment

It's usually a good idea to wait until the fire is out before re-entering the house.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You're a total ass. Even if you're trolling, you're a total ass. You quote me and then argue a point that I haven't even tried to make in what you quote.
                      Ditto for Ban. I say leave, he says I said bomb them. Turds of a toilet swirl together, I guess.
                      You're the one trolling. Using the death of a teacher to score some anti-Obama and anti-Clinton points.

Stop acting like you care about those who died at Benghazi.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                        There was a US Army raid in Libya about 6 weeks ago. But honestly if an American citizen goes to an extremely dangerous country and gets killed...well, she knew the risks and she took them.
                        Easy to say that except some of those people are amongst the finest I have met.
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                        X