Earliest recorded version of Poly Off Topic discovered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earliest recorded version of Poly Off Topic discovered

A massive "communal latrine" full of thousands of fossilised poos offers a time capsule to the dawn of the dinosaurs, scientists say.

"A density of 94 poos per square metre was recorded by the researchers. And the excrement was spread across patches 900 square metres in size."
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

That's a lot of poop.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I was near there a couple of years ago. I promise it wasn't me.
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Yes, Apolyton used to be a lot more active than it is now.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
          a likely story - you had fun, didn't you
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I do have to wonder why lizards would have a communal place to poop. I never really thought of lizards as all that communal, organized, or intelligent but I guess those ancient lizards were different from the modern lizards.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

or maybe not
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                Yes, Apolyton used to be a lot more active than it is now.
                In my defense, I ate more bran back then...
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

we didn't notice Polly collapsing around us, like drunks at a tavern during the great fire of London

Those dinos were probably the same - just kept pooping away as the volcano exploded

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
                    But N35T0r & The Coprolites is a great name for a South American group. Beats Tupamaros or Montoneros anyday.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                    X