Plot to assasinate Kathrine 321

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    BTW do you know what is wrong with Australians? They don't even have a Thanksgiving. Even the Canadians have one even if they get the date wrong.
    The food given to the aborigines killed them.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
      The food given to the aborigines killed them.
      A diet of bullets resulted in acute lead poisoning
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Mike H says we can't reply to spambot threads, how can we reach her?
        Yeah, but I didn't expect you to listen to me.

I've disappeared her into banned spambot heaven.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

And Alika???
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
            We also couldn't PM. I asked and MH said something sarcastic or such.
            Mike would never do such a thing.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Alika and Kathrine are on their way to Winnipeg, just as soon as Sparky gets the visas done
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I got Makeo into Canada...
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

where is makeo these days?

Comment

Mike H says we can't reply to spambot threads, how can we reach her?
                    On horseback ?
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      BTW do you know what is wrong with Australians? They don't even have a Thanksgiving.
                      Mmm. Let's celebrate the date of being sentenced to prison (with/without hard labour) several thousand miles away and after having suffered one (or several) unpleasant sea journeys.

Or should they celebrate the 'discovery' of Australia by Captain Cook ? Quite a decent chap by all accounts, despite attempts by 20th Century revisionists to blame him for what happened after.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

where is makeo these days?
                        I lost track of him about 10 years ago... he's probably still chasing ski bunnies.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

ya, btw how did HM govt react to the visa app for Kathrine 321?

Comment

She's already a Commonwealth citizen, so not too difficult...

Comment

Working...
                            X