Memo to Britain and Spain- Grow up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    I watch Faulty Towers through my fingers.

I do now. I'm more sensitive to other people's social embarrassment and ineptitude now. I'm getting softer in old age.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I have heard theories that there may be more to the rock of gibraltar then just a rock and that's why there is so diplomatic conflict about it. But they can't really say whats' actually there, so they have to pretend its just a territorial dispute.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Sox View Post
        I have heard theories that there may be more to the rock of gibraltar then just a rock and that's why there is so diplomatic conflict about it. But they can't really say whats' actually there, so they have to pretend its just a territorial dispute.
        Hush, we don't talk about the super weapon.

Ah ****..

Comment

Haha oh is that what ti is? I have heard more that it may not be a natural formation.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Sox View Post
            Haha oh is that what ti is? I have heard more that it may not be a natural formation.
            Like Sister Bendy's head.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

When is Archer going to start showing again?
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
              X