crackhead mayor attacks someone during city council meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crackhead mayor attacks someone during city council meeting

Toronto's City Council is meeting today to attempt a continued removal of mayor Rob Ford's powers, and it seems the plump crack pipe smoker isn't having any of it. We're not sure what led him to confront councillor Pam McConnell this way, but can you really say you never expected a CBC News anchor to say "Oh my God, he's attacked somebody!" about Rob Ford?

Discuss.

To us, it is the BEAST.

He has a career waiting for him in the CFL.

Comment

Maybe you could refer your shrink to him.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"Russia frees 2 Greenpeace activists but not Canadians"
        Thank you Russia

Comment

He wasn't attacking her. She got in the way of the person he wanted to attack.

Fun clip... but misleading.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

So she was collateral damage.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

Fun clip... but misleading.
              Oh that's much better.

Comment

QFT. In real-time it's even more obvious, as he isn't moving that fast and grabs her to make she doesn't fall over. Disappointing, but Rob Ford is still the greatest Canadian.
                I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

Rob Ford makes me feel a little better about Marion Barry. Not a lot better, mind you. But a little.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                    Oh that's much better.
                    I didn't say it was better.

I said it was misleading and it was. Rob Ford did not attack a little old lady as the clip implies.
                    Last edited by Wezil; November 19, 2013, 10:34.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      Rob Ford makes me feel a little better about Marion Barry. Not a lot better, mind you. But a little.
                      Have either of them affected your life the slightest bit?

Comment

If anyone cares (yes yes I know it's Poly...) Ford is an electoral reaction to what came before him (David Miller).

Toronto suburb voters elected him to replace the spendthrift mayor they had before. Ford has delivered on what he was elected to do - The rest of the show was unscripted.

Comment

Have either of them affected your life the slightest bit?
                          Yes. They are known to us. We are talking about them. Therefore, they've affected our lives.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You are easily affected then.

I live less than 2 hours from Toronto and it doesn't bother me.

And yes, you are talking about him. Inaccurately.

Comment

You are just in denial. Even right now, you are talking about them... and thus, affected.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X