Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiglaf, Who Should Be Our Next President of the USA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will not vote for Wiglaf because I've seen no evidence he shares my convictions. However, I will attend all of his rallies.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Where I expect to see nude or semi-nude chicks on stage.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

In fact a marionette leadership may be the only chance of restoring Washington's reputation and neatly reflects the reality of the US congress anyway. At least the US people could actually see what they always suspected. Maybe it would easier to accept.

Washington is broken and does need some sort of rescue. Thunderbirds are go!
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
          I could be wrong, but having just returned from the lab, I have concluded that this post's title is a play on the earlier post "Wiglaf! Who should be our next president" I've also concluded you should leave America, because anyone who seriously needs additional reasons to vote for me to be president is a ****ing idiot.
          It's astute observations like this that lead me to suspect you'd be an excellent POTUS.

If past presidents were similarly able to make astute observations they might have read something like this:

"Oral sex actually is sex. And I can do way better than Monica ..."
          "Maybe one war is enough for now."
          "This website sucks. Let's not release it yet."

Comment

The title is an introduction.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Wiglaf and Rob Ford, a winning ticket for sure.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
              X