Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread for Urban Ranger and Asher to fight

Go.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

I think MS has no future in the consumers market. How about you UR?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Trying to revive the graveyard? Good luck!
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

No, UR was recently sighted in one thread. It's been so long that I have almost no personal recollections of him; for some reason, I recall that he absolutely hated the Gospel of St. John, but that's it. Also, he's supposed to be, like, China's answer to Serb or something, but that's only what they tell me. Whatever. Welcome back, UR, assuming you're actually back.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

bring in Theben for the tag team
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

UR
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              No, UR was recently sighted in one thread. It's been so long that I have almost no personal recollections of him; for some reason, I recall that he absolutely hated the Gospel of St. John, but that's it. Also, he's supposed to be, like, China's answer to Serb or something, but that's only what they tell me. Whatever. Welcome back, UR, assuming you're actually back.
              He was a mod that Asher *****ed about constantly.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

UR is back? Go revival.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                X