any good political forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any good political forums?

Winter is approaching and my golf season is leaving so I'll have even more time to burn on the internet (should be doing yoga and pumping iron), so what are the best forums? I like Poly's low level of interference in our discussions so I dont wanna waste time joining a forum with strict rules and mods.

There are none. Everyone who debates politics is retarded.

Comment

how about religious forums?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        There are none. Everyone who debates politics is retarded.
        Rare deliberate thanks from me.
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

see, there is something of value on the internet

Jesus, poor Virginia

they really had 2 scumbags running for gov, the only winner is the 2 party system

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

Jesus, poor Virginia...
            there is no Santa Claus.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

they really had 2 scumbags running for gov, the only winner is the 2 party system
              yup
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

see, there is something of value on the internet

Jesus, poor Virginia

To put things in perspective, the Democrat attorney general candidate got more votes than the gubernatorial candidate. And he appears to have lost. The only reason McAuliffe won today is because of the libertarian on the ticket. And if the state GOP hadn't been retarded and held a primary instead of a caucus, like they originally were going to, Bolling would have won the nomination and this contest would be more like 60%-40% GOP-Dem.

If the world were just, most of McAuliffe's "businesses" would be considered criminal activity. At least the GOP still controls the House of Delegates.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I dont know the vote totals but I doubt the libertarians made the difference, they aint likely to vote for the Dem or the Repub

Comment

I dont know the vote totals but I doubt the libertarians made the difference, they aint likely to vote for the Dem or the Repub
                    Looking at the party breakdown for each statewide office, the difference between the votes for the GOP attorney general candidate and Cucinelli are pretty close to the number of people who voted for the libertarian. Also the Lt. Gov candidate is an idiot and was never going to win.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

was there a libertarian running for AG?

libertarians may have voted for the AG and boycotted the 2 parties in the gov race

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        To put things in perspective, the Democrat attorney general candidate got more votes than the gubernatorial candidate. And he appears to have lost. The only reason McAuliffe won today is because of the libertarian on the ticket. And if the state GOP hadn't been retarded and held a primary instead of a caucus, like they originally were going to, Bolling would have won the nomination and this contest would be more like 60%-40% GOP-Dem.

If the world were just, most of McAuliffe's "businesses" would be considered criminal activity. At least the GOP still controls the House of Delegates.
                        Sorry, the race is still undecided. The two candidates are separated by only 500 votes. It may come down to the absentee ballots.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                        X