Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone play Bloodbowl, Cyanide or Fumbbl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was the tedious waiting between turns that pissed me off. The games just seemed to drag on forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      Da fuq am I looking at?
      MUTANT LEAGUE FOOTBALL ON SEGA GENESIS *****
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        It was the tedious waiting between turns that pissed me off. The games just seemed to drag on forever.
        2 Minute turns and playing against humans can make it seem less tedious. It is the hardest part of the game sometimes. Against the ai if you hit the plus key on your numpad you can speed up the game
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Oh nice, I'll give it another try!

Comment

We had a mini Blood Bowl league at CG for a while a few years ago. I could maybe see if people are interested over there?

It's a great game, have played it off and on ever since the original board game came out. They actually have/had a board gaming league here in Cardiff, but they wanted you to buy and paint a team before taking part and I couldn't be bothered...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I played the Blood Bowl board game once or twice back in the game. They used to always advertise in Games Workshop's magazine White Dwarf.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I also just got hold of Civ V Gold for a tenner off Steam on my son's recommendation...

Comment

If you like fantasy stuff, give Warlock: Masters of the Arcane a bash. Its like fantasy civ.

Comment

I might be interested...
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Damn, the board game league started a few weeks ago and I missed the cut.

Comment

Played the RL version tons years ago. My Wood Elf team, The Mirkwood Wolfpack, was unbeatable.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Worth picking up the cyanide game, should be really cheap now, they've cloned the rules.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

I don't know if it's still running, but it was in last weeks Humble Bundle, so you could get it for a dollar.

Comment

I have never heard of any of these.

Comment

Had a go with this on Single player campaign with a dark elf team last night. Won my first match 2-0 against some Goblins, but lost 2 people killed basically crippling my squad.

I forget how brutally uncompromising this game is over a campaign.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X