Asher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asher?

Come here and give me a birthday hug, big boy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

hb asher

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday!
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

"Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Happy Birthday!

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

The big 3-0
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  The big 3-0
                  Uh, that doesn't sound good, soon the 40 are there

Anyway,
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Happy B'Day!!!
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

:singlemalt: Happy birthday, young whippersnapper. :singlemalt:
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

happy belated birtyday

I hope you enjoyed it.

Asher's only 30?

Wow. He's younger than my little sister. I didn't think it was possible, but his opinions are now even more invalid!
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I've always wondered what it feels like to go from twink to 'not a twink.' It's such a marked change in status. Is it a sudden realization? Or a slow burn? Does the twink look himself in the mirror, notice his highlights have faded after a particularly intense lovemaking session with five burly men and a jar of meth, grimace as his dimples no longer reflect in the vanity lights lining the walls, feel the weight of his thigh blubber crushing the decrepit tiles beneath his slippers and once-tight briefs, and scream so loudly it wakes up his ****buddies and knocks the Modern Family DVD set right off the pink shelf: "I'M NOT A TWINK ANYMORE"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                            Thanks everyone.

The big 3-0
                            So? Man up!

Oh, and happy birthday.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Please describe your transition from twink to Abe Lincoln biographer.

Comment

Working...
                              X