Public beta of the Fall Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public beta of the Fall Patch

In case any of your loons want to test it out.

Civilization V: Brave New World Fall Patch Public Beta Greeting all! Here at Firaxis weÂ’ve been working hard on the Brave New World fall balance patch. WeÂ’ve scouted the forums, had some great interactions tracking down difficult bugs and reviewing your feedback, and now itÂ’s time to...
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Isn't linking to CFC a bannable offense? I think it should be. If I can remember the URL for admin control, you're going down.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

available on steam workshop?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Public? sounds commie.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Just be glad I didn't link to my news item at wpc Lori.

Sava: what do you mean? Use the code given in the post and you should be fine.

Asher: it's commie in a patriotic, American way though.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Cool.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
            X