• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitsuku chatbot denies the Holocaust

Discuss.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

This is important.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I may not agree with what Mitsuku chatbot says, but I will defend to the death Mitsuku chatbot's right to say it
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          I may not agree with what Mitsuku chatbot says, but I will defend to the death Mitsuku chatbot's right to say it
          That sounds like the kind of case that will rack up millions in legal fees at some point in the future.
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              I've just confirmed this myself. Interesting how easy this question is to work into the conversation. Also, further pressing her only confirms her doubt. However, I tried to convinced her that the Holocaust was both real and terrible. Unfortunately, she said she was just humoring me.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

There. I fixed her. Now to ask about Obama....
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Mitsuku chatbot is Iranian?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

How did you come across this chatbot sava?
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

bbc news i think

i forget
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                      X