foot fetish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• foot fetish

How come every actress I search for in google images, the first search suggestion is always the name + "feet". Are there that many gorramn foot fetish freaks out there?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

No. Dick Morris is generated all of those searches.

Comment

whos that?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Idiot conservative pollster who used to work for Bill Clinton. Had to resign from his post as Clinton's chief pollster when he got caught doing foot fetish **** with a prostitute in DC. Predicted Romney and I believe McCain would both win in blowouts. He gained prestige with his one good prediction that if Clinton tacked right, he would come ahead in the polls.

Comment

Conservative pollster that worked for Clinton.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

oh yeah I remember him

Jon Stewart makes fun of him. He's a FOXNEWS shill now.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If you're logged into Google .. .they are personalizing the results for you. They know more about you than you do ... just go to the foot fetish sites ... make sure to click on any Adsense ads and buy whatever they are selling ... your life will be complete.

If you're not logged into Google, there's probably a bunch of people with foot fetishes who are in close proximity to you. Move.

Comment

When I enter "Maria Sharapova", Google will only auto-complete with "feet" if I type in the "f".
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

That's because tennis players have misshapen feet due to the rigors of the sport ...

Comment

Same result with Myley Cyrus.

Comment

i don't think i've ever done a google search with the word "feet" or "foot"
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It doesn't matter. Google knows when you click a picture.

Comment

I can't recall ever clicking a foot picture either.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If lots of people who have foot fetishes do specific groupings of non-foot fetish things, then other people who do those non-foot fetish things are considered likely to have an affinity to foot fetishes too. Somewhere in your search history you have shown an affinity towards things those with foot fetishes tend towards ... it's probably looking for posts on Poly or something like that.

Comment

no
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X