Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Poly Account has been Hacked…

…by Real Life…

Sorry guys, but I’m out of here for the foreseeable – simply not enough time in the day! Besides, I think I’m actually too nice for this forum now, strange as that may seem. In fact, maybe that’s the true hack…!?

Anyway, it’s been nice knowing you and I’ve made some brilliant friends over the years, but until things calm down, I’ll only be frequenting CG.

All the best - So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

He'll be back. They always come back!
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Bummer. I will miss that avatar.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Mobius has more goodbye threads than anyone else. What a drama queen. Either stay gone or stfu.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Let me get that door for you.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why TEx, you are leaving ?
              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

slowwhand needs to stay

he's the easiest trollable person on these forums
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                  …by Real Life…

Sorry guys, but I’m out of here for the foreseeable – simply not enough time in the day! Besides, I think I’m actually too nice for this forum now, strange as that may seem. In fact, maybe that’s the true hack…!?

Anyway, it’s been nice knowing you and I’ve made some brilliant friends over the years, but until things calm down, I’ll only be frequenting CG.

All the best - So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish!
                  Nah, King Canute will prove you wrong - see you back soon
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    slowwhand needs to stay

he's the easiest trollable person on these forums
                    No, that's Serb.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      No, that's Serb.
                      It depends. They react differently. Serb doesn't bite on the obvious ones. Slowwhand will.

For instance, I can say "TEXAS SUCKS DICK THE ALAMO IS PISS" and Sloww will get mad.

If I say something like "RUSSIAN WHORES ARE SO LOOSE I CAN JAM MY BALLS IN THEIR VAJEEN", Serb will not react seriously.

Serb has more irrational reactions to legitimate criticism of Russian history.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

re: op

You'll be back, drama queen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                          It depends. They react differently. Serb doesn't bite on the obvious ones. Slowwhand will.

For instance, I can say "TEXAS SUCKS DICK THE ALAMO IS PISS" and Sloww will get mad.

If I say something like "RUSSIAN WHORES ARE SO LOOSE I CAN JAM MY BALLS IN THEIR VAJEEN", Serb will not react seriously.

Serb has more irrational reactions to legitimate criticism of Russian history.
                          Fair enough. That said, Slowwhand also isn't literate enough to understand the actual criticisms of texas.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                            Why TEx, you are leaving ?
                            Try an ESL course.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                              Slowwhand also isn't literate enough to understand the actual criticisms of texas.
                              Agree.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X