Iran Surrenders???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay classy, Iran!
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Bit of a distinction without a difference there
      Uh, not really? People have children every now and then.

Comment

Insurgents in Iraq have been attacking Coalition forces in Baghdad for a while now. Iranians have been supporting some of the Shia groups since the invasion. You think they just weren't trying before?

Oh... but don't bomb Syria! Then they will try even harder!
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's the hilarious thing! Now that we're almost certain not to do it, they feel comfortable getting up in our faces about it! Where were the little pissants before?

Comment

I still think the bombing is going to happen. The pieces have been in place for months. Obama is just a stickler for the rules... being a constitutional lawyer and all. This is just political theater. And he wants to soften the blow on public opinion as much as possible. I'm glad this is happening now and not in 2015-16. He's going to take a hit politically. But it's far enough from the election where it might not have as big an impact on the Democratic hopeful in 2016.

Plus, Republicans are all over the map on this one. Maybe Rand Paul could get a bump if things turn out horribly.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Democrats are also all over the map on this one, and most of both parties are tending away from "do it".

Comment

Yes. They are. But it's really just a slapfight between the hippies and the Obama loyalists.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Everyone can relax, it was just a mistake in translation.

Comment

I think the Iranians should stick to their request that Israel be required to declare its nuclear weapons and make its nuclear programs open to inspection too.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      but... but... Obama!

He's doing everything to help Iran get the bomb! In fact, he's given them a whole bunch already!
                      He sold them nuclear bombs to pay for Obamacare.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                      X