Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    Argo was overrated.

A good movie to be sure but for it to be one of the best of the year it had to be in a pretty weak field.
    agree
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm sure Clooney is happy with this selection. Someone else will get a chance to maybe kill the franchise.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

saw this gem:

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

and the commercial is probably 1990, not 1980, since he would have been 8 years old
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

We ge teh Batman Superman movie we voted for.

Thanks OBLAMA!!!!

This is a rightful and appropriate use of executive power. But NOOOOO!111

"Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Affleck's last Superman movie (Hollywoodland) was a quite good performance by him from what I recall.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                Argo
                Argo
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  saw this gem:

If the girl on the phone isn't Joey Lauren Adams, I'll eat my hat.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    I'm sure Clooney is happy with this selection. Someone else will get a chance to maybe kill the franchise.
                    Too be fair, Shumacher contributed more harm to the franchise.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm a fan of Ben Affleck partly because I avoided movies such as gigli.
                      My only problem with Affleck is that I hold him partly responsible for preventing any sequels to my all time favorite comic book character DAREDEVIL.
                      The idea of him playing Batman well irritates me when I have been hoping year after year for one more Daredevil film..
                      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                        If the girl on the phone isn't Joey Lauren Adams, I'll eat my hat.

ACK!
                        too hard to tell

i'm guessing not
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                          I don't think I've ever watched a movie with Affleck.
                          I tried, but he never answers my invitations
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                            X