FINALLY Fox News comes to the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY Fox News comes to the UK

A refreshing change from our liberal media.

MCDBOLA adalha Situs Game Favorit Resmi #1 di Indonesia yang telah dipercaya ribuan pemain online
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

I am SO happy for you.

Next thing you know Kuci Jr will come on a visit.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Someone didn't follow the link..

Comment

Indeed.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Who says Kuci Jr doesn't like redheads ?
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
            Someone didn't follow the link..
            Only Brits believe links are for clicking.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post

http://www.foxnewsuk.com/
              Cute.

Our version of Fox News (Sun News) isn't doing so well.

Turns out Canadians aren't much interested in what they're selling.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

In UK even Foxnews is liberal.
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

AW CUTE
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post

http://www.foxnewsuk.com/
                    That fox looks fairly content.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

foxes are a major pest in Australia, wiped out whole species
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Fox News UK's first Page 3 girl will be Michele Bachmann.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                        X