This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36 Years Ago today - The Grand Tour began

36 years ago today Voyager II was launched on what was billed as a Grand Tour of the Outer Solar System.

Voyager II is over 15,000,000,000 km from the Sun and its twin Voyager I (launched second) is over 18,000,000,000 km from the sun.

Both have yet to leave the Solar System.

Will they mark the beginning of man's foray into deep space or will they be a historical anomaly?

Both Voyager 1 and Voyager 2 have reached "interstellar space" and each continue their unique journey deeper into the cosmos.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

YOU JON MILLERED THIS *****
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Not on purpose!
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
      X