The LBT Ghetto of the Gay Community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    I'm going to the heterosexual pride parade this year.
    Look at me! look at me!
    I'm heterosexual! I like women!
    Look at me! I dress like a man!

I'd be thrilled if you dressed like a non-racist human. Or acted like one.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      I don't hate transexuals but I'm not going to pretend that it's anything besides self-delusion.
      I just read an account of two American families growing up with transsexual children- are you seriously suggesting that in non-celebrity religiously observant families gender conflicted four year olds are just attention seeking self-deluded individuals given the distress and potential violence they're willing to endure to be themselves ?

Especially with the likes of you around.....

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        Just more evidence of the misogyny that divides the gay community.
        Yeah, 'cos there's been a survey of all gay men and how they feel towards women.

Boring.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
          So heterosexuals have no private members' clubs ? How long were golf clubs male only preserves ? Why did Jews in the U.S. have to go to borscht belt resorts for holidays ? Have you completely blanked (deliberate pun) out the history of apartheid in the U.S. and South Africa ?

There's a little bit of selfishness in everyone and every culture.
          You would think that, having been brought up in those cultures and feeling the sting of oppresion in those cultures, and knowing the histories of those cultures, and being in general more educated and, well, cultured than the general populations of those cultures, that gays would have been able to sidestep the mistakes of those cultures.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
            Yeah, 'cos there's been a survey of all gay men and how they feel towards women.

Boring.
            It doesn't need to be all gay men, just enough of them to be noticeable. I learned that from watching how these things are typically handled vis a vis the majority culture.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

All it takes is one bigot to "notice" then.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I think somebody's been hanging around with Felch a bit too long.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                X