Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Diego named #1 city for Pizza in the country.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
    I had my first Chicago pizza because of this segment. It was a good meat and cheese pie.
    Thank you for making Jon Stewart's and my point for us. Chicago-style deep dish is fine for what it is, but it ain't pizza.
    I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

Chicken pot pie is the best pie. $2.50. Or less, depending. And like, 1400 calories or something ridiculous. I could live on them forever.

Comment

I could really go for some Lombardi's pizza right now.

Comment

Bah! As the thread title shows superior pizza can be had in San Diego.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

San Diego isn't even in the conversation.

Comment

You're lack of on topic hits should be enough to kill yourself. That you haven't is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                Chicken pot pie is the best pie. $2.50. Or less, depending. And like, 1400 calories or something ridiculous. I could live on them forever.
                Have you tried Marie Callender's? It's good.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The gas lamp district has surprisingly good Japanese food. I also enjoyed J. Wok.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
                    Thank you for making Jon Stewart's and my point for us. Chicago-style deep dish is fine for what it is, but it ain't pizza.
                    Your's and Jon Stewart's point is that it's a casserole, my point is that it isn't a casserole either. It's a pie. If you call it a casserole, then every pie should be called a casserole.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I honestly don't give a **** whether you call it a "casserole" or a "pie", which is a really retarded thing to argue about. The important point is that Chicago-style deep dish is not pizza.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
                        I honestly don't give a **** whether you call it a "casserole" or a "pie", which is a really retarded thing to argue about. The important point is that Chicago-style deep dish is not pizza.
                        Says everyone that ever lost an argument!

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You win. Enjoy your triumph in an argument you invented.

Comment

Drake is such a poor loser.

Comment

Working...
                            X