Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Diego named #1 city for Pizza in the country.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah View Post

From the person that said
    That's just because I'm cheap, not because I think it's actually top quality pizza. I mean I'm not willing to spend more than that on food.

Papa Johns is actually pretty good though. I can't think of a better place that delivers.

Comment

wrong thread goddamnit

Comment

One of my close friends moved down to SD and he was raving about it. I was dubious. But damn, its worth checking out.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          Ah, Ben and Asshz... Two sides of the same coin. Kind of like gonorrhea and genital warts.
          Unfortunately for you, you're the penis with both.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            I think NY thin crust. That's the only real pizza. Everything else is just imitators.

Already used my thanks today for Sava's take down of California Pizza.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

"Deep dish pizza is not only not better than New York pizza, it's not pizza. It's a ****ing casserole."

There aren't enough thumbs up in the world for this.
              I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                Do you do that to deduce vomiting?
                "induce" - not "deduce"
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Oh no, it is, it definitely is.

The pizza shop that opened in the building I used to live in back in Belleville NJ turned out to be a front for drugs and money laundering. They also didn't care about dumping grease down the drain, so the sewers kept backing up.

They made a great chicken parm sub, though.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                    "induce" - not "deduce"
                    Wow, I can't even remember who I was making fun of with that post.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Captain ******* Kirk View Post
                      "Deep dish pizza is not only not better than New York pizza, it's not pizza. It's a ****ing casserole."

There aren't enough thumbs up in the world for this.
                      Yeah I can't wait to eat Pumpkin casserole for Thanksgiving.

So is any pizza that is not Chicago pizza, considered New York pizza?

That pizza that he takes a bite out of look like cardboard crap.

I had my first Chicago pizza because of this segment. It was a good meat and cheese pie.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                        Yeah I can't wait to eat Pumpkin casserole for Thanksgiving.

So is any pizza that is not Chicago pizza, considered New York pizza?

That pizza that he takes a bite out of look like cardboard crap.

I had my first Chicago pizza because of this segment. It was a good meat and cheese casserole.

ACK!
                        FTFU
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Holy crap, JS is looking OLD!
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Pumpkin casserole? You can have mine.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Pumpkin casserole? You can have mine.
                              I'm saying it's a pie.

ACK!

Comment

New york pizza sucks.

Chicago pizza barely even counts as food.
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X