**** your...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor KH...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I'm not sure what "fynct" is, but I'll assume he'd head back to wherever it is he came long before making it here to critique the house.

Comment

http://****yournoguchicoffeetable.tumblr.com/
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I would guess no. This is the closest that qualifies. I got the wicker basket mostly because it's cool, rather than a more functional/durable plastic one. The lantern is an antique.

Comment

We got Pa a cow for his birthday present.

I had a great day today

Comment

I have a hand crafted Huitzilopochtli mask with feathers hanging in my dinning room and several framed theatre posters of shows I was in scattered through the apartment. I also have a huge homemade home entertainment centre, sadly painted an unpleasant green.
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

What all these copious inventories of fripperies and fancies need is children, ready to wreak jammy-fingered carnage.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I've got a piano which has so far survived contact with the nieces
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Get your own kids, and within 2 years it'll be full to the brim with porridge.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Not a chance, Americans don't even know what porridge is, I assume it's oatmeal-like.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                        Not a chance, Americans don't even know what porridge is, I assume it's oatmeal-like.

ACK!
                        Porridge is similar to the stuff most Americans have in their arteries by the time they turn 40.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Cheese?

I really hope its cheese.

I like cheese.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                            Porridge is similar to the stuff most Americans have in their arteries by the time they turn 40.
                            Says the guy who died.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                            X