Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi what happened the last six years?

Been away for a while what's up.
    It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Who the hell are you?
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Civ V disaster, waiting for Civ VI
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Is Pekka around?
        What about that indian guy who always added a smiley face to his posts?
        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Pekka just made a thread, otherwise no indians nor swedes recently
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
            Who the hell are you?
            concur

Comment

Originally posted by Footie Mad View Post
              What about that indian guy who always added a smiley face to his posts?
              I guess they do always come back.

You are thinking of panag?...he was Israeli, not Indian. Haven't seen him around in years.
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

hi,

glad to see you again , it has been a long time , hope you are doing well

have a nice day
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                  I guess they do always come back.

You are thinking of panag?...he was Israeli, not Indian. Haven't seen him around in years.
                  He is talking about Lord Shiva. He disappeared after getting into Harvard IIRC.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Footie Mad View Post
                    Been away for a while what's up.
                    The usual. Welcome back.

Oerdin
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                      He is talking about Lord Shiva. He disappeared after getting into Harvard IIRC.
                      too good for us eh?
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

We all live together in a free love commune in Texas now and take it in turns to be "The Sheriff" currently my turn.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

And Slowwhand is Mike's 'deputy'...
                          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

In your wet dreams.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww... take MOBIUS to the cells for 'punishment'
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X