[placeholder 1]
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

[placeholder 2]

Comment

Must see TV.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

This thread should be stickied.

Imagine the consequences of a giant monster attack in Tokyo.

Population of about 30 million?

I have given this thread a 5 star rating.

Comment

Where is the thread about documenting giant monster cocks laying an egg?

I will get us started:

In Basle, in 1474, another old c0ck was discovered laying an egg; the bird was captured, tried, convicted of an unnatural act, and burned alive before a crowd of several thousand people. Just before its execution, the mob prevailed upon the executioner to cut the rooster open, and three more eggs, in various stages of development, were discovered in its abdomen.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

If some bird lays eggs with his **** and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Pope DaShi I speaketh!
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                  X