Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is having a DL to thank your posts a brilliant idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have given this thread a thoroughly deserved 5 star rating!

Comment

So have I, maybe I am your DL?
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Perhaps I am your DL.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          It's a sad and pathetic idea.
          I agree with SlowwHand.

I think using the "Thanks" feature as a new form of "post count" style dick measuring is sad and pathetic in general.

In the old days I'm sure CG or ACOL would have staged a stunt to make sure someone was dominating the thanks chart. Probably Venom. You guys lack organisation.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

This way you are dominating -

As should be
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Really?! Bizarre.
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

I've changed my mind. Thanks count is really important.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                    I agree with SlowwHand.

I think using the "Thanks" feature as a new form of "post count" style dick measuring is sad and pathetic in general.

In the old days I'm sure CG or ACOL would have staged a stunt to make sure someone was dominating the thanks chart. Probably Venom. You guys lack organisation.
                    Damn! I misused my thanks in this thread!

Can I have a DL to thank Mike as well?
                    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                    X