Redneck season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redneck season!

"A truck driver, hauling a tractor-trailer load of computers, stops for a beer. As he approaches the bar, he sees a big sign on the door that says, "REDNECKS NOT ALLOWED - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!" He enters and sits down.

The bartender comes over to him, sniffs, and says that he smells kind of nerdy. He then asks him what he does for a living. The truck driver explains to him that he drives a truck, and the smell is just from the cow **** he is hauling. The bartender serves him a beer and says, "OK, truck drivers aren't REDNECKS."

As he is sipping his beer, a pot bellied guy walks in wearing a flannel shirt, a ballcap with "Who Farted?" on it, and a belt with a dinner plate sized buckle. The bartender, without saying a word, pulls out a shotgun and blows the guy away. The truck driver asks him why he did that.

The bartender replied, "Don't worry. The rednecks are in season because they are overpopulating everywhere. You don't even need a license."

So the truck driver finishes his beer, gets back in his truck, and heads for the freeway. Suddenly, he veers to avoid an accident, and the load shifts. The back door breaks open and cow **** spills out all over the road. He jumps out and sees a crowd already forming, snatching up the cow ****. The scavengers are comprised of Republicans, Libertarians and Texans - rednecks. Each of them wearing thedirtiest clothes he has ever seen.

He can't let them steal his whole load. So remembering what happened in the bar, he pulls out his gun and starts blasting away, killing several of them instantly. A highway patrol officer comes zooming up and jumps out of the car screaming at him to stop.

The truck driver said, "What's wrong? I thought rednecks were in season."

"Well, sure," says the patrolman, "But you can't bait 'em!"

Click image for larger version

Name:	sfart_pushfart_100-100.gif
Views:	1
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	9135686

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

That's the creepiest ****ing smiley.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

That entire site is a goldmine

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

@Mr T: Just curious - why do you use COLOR=#000000 in many of your postings ? Using black background makes it a bit difficult to read.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

BlacK cKat is a PooPy-wooPie.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                @Mr T: Just curious - why do you use COLOR=#000000 in many of your postings ? Using black background makes it a bit difficult to read.
                I'm using the default colors.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                X