The latest meltdown by one of sons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The latest meltdown by one of sons

Being mid-teens and having teenage brothers can be difficult.

Dear father

Over the years I have learnt to try and respect my brothers. But the things that I have done by ace dent or on purpose have pulled me down and made me look bad. I come to know now that I will never be respected nor have the respect of my brothers (.***... the demon). I am always physically abused into submission and treated like a dog. I have finally given up and have decide to stop talking to them but that doesn't mean I won't hit them.

I have finally come to understand that I am weakling who has no respect from anyone. I tell you now that I have no desire to talk to anyone about this and will only talk to you cause your the only one who treats my like a human. All I really want to do is jump it a corner while I have been writing this.
    His grammar and punctuation is improving

Cool he writes to me
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Got the backstory on this, older son is running for office at school. Son above didn't vote for him, and neither did his friends, an entire year worth of votes. There must be a lesson in there somewhere.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
    X