Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I can't because of the interlock thing!"

OK, she got a DUI. That's clear.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
      I would never date a women like this much less marry her.
      To be fair, it's not like any woman would date you much less marry you. Just saying. Your "courting period" would last up until you started babbling about 9/11 truther conspiracies and everything being the fault of "******s" and then she'd wisely run away as fast as she can.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

There are chicks into that.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I thought if he played his cards differently, he could have had a nice shag, she didn't really want to go to the lake for a swim, maybe she would have rotated his tyres in a secluded spot if he had been nicer
          Last edited by Alexander's Horse; July 29, 2013, 00:11.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I told my ex not to tell me any problems for 30 minutes after I got home. This woman would have been pushed out of the moving vehicle. I would have slowwed down some.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That thirty minute rule is a good one
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
              X