Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

remember the story about the baby shot in the stroller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember the story about the baby shot in the stroller?

I tried finding the original thread. No luck.

Anyways:

A Georgia Bureau of Investigation report revealed that gun residue was found on the parents of murdered baby, 13-month-old Antonio Santiago, and the defense attorney for De’Marquise Elkins, 17, who has been charged with murder in the baby’s death, filed a motion to force prosecutors to hand over the entire report for review.

As previously reported by NewsOne, on March 21, 2013,baby Antonio was shot while being strolled by his mother, Sherry West, on a quiet, tree-lined street in Brunswick, Georgia. The distraught mother claims that two young Black men — later identified as Elkins and Dominique Lang, 15 — tried to rob her and when she said that she didn’t have any money, one of them shot her in the leg and ear then coldly walked over to the stroller and fatally shot her baby boy in the face.

911 callers could be heard screaming as they tell the dispatcher that the baby had been shot and his mother had him on the ground trying to perform CPR. One man told the dispatcher that baby Antonio was not breathing and that he had been shot “right between the eyes.”

West claimed that the baby’s father, Louis Santiago, was shopping at Wal-Mart and not with her when Antonio was killed.

Because gun residue was found on both parents, the GBI report tells a different story.

According to the report, “this supports the possibility that the individual discharged a firearm, was in close proximity to a firearm upon discharge or came into contact with an item whose surface bears GSR.”

Sherry West told WJXT reporter Vic Micolucci that the residue found on her must have come from the struggle she says that happened with the teens charged in the murder: De’marquis Elkins and Dominique Lang. She says she didn’t know why the test would come back positive for her baby’s father, Louis Santiago, but insists he was not there. By the way, West and Santiago are no longer together and WJXT couldn’t reach him because he’s in jail, being held without bond on charges of aggravated stalking related to family violence and violation of probation.

As previously reported by NewsOne, West’s daughter, Ashley Glassey, 21, believes that her mother may have killed the baby for the insurance money.

Glassy says that her mother lost custody of her when she was 8-years-old but they have spoken regularly since 13-month old Antonio was fatally shot in the face. According to Glassy, her mother’s story has changed several times.
    A Georgia Bureau of Investigation report revealed that gun residue was found on the parents of murdered baby, 13-month-old Antonio Santiago, and the defense attorney for De’Marquise Elkins, 1…

I just remember DocFeelGood using this story as yet another reason to hate black people.

Also, George Zimmerman's brother tweeted a pic of Trayvon Martin next to a pic of one of the teenagers accused. Both are giving the middle finger. Because... yeah... angry black teenagers!

Comparisons are being drawn between this developing case and that of Susan Smith. In 1995, Smith murdered her two sons, 3-year-old Michael Daniel Smith and 14-month-old Alexander Tyler Smith, Smith lied and said that an unknown Black man had kidnapped the boys.
    So yeah.

Racism
    To us, it is the BEAST.

hmmm, that newsone site seems shady

but here's from CBS

Antonio Santiago Update: Gunshot residue found on slain Ga. baby's parents, report says
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I never trust anyone with middle fingers, which is why I only do business with yakuza.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Wise man.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          I tried finding the original thread.

I just remember DocFeelGood using this story as yet another reason to hate black people.

So yeah.

Racism

Nope, sorry friend, wasn't me. Never said any of that.

Comment

That's alright, you've said plenty of other racist things, plus or minus one won't really make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
              That's alright, you've said plenty of other racist things, plus or minus one won't really make a difference.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	thd.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	9095873Click image for larger version

Name:	thg.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	9095874

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                Nope, sorry friend, wasn't me. Never said any of that.
                I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND, BUDDY
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"Why can't we be friends.......?"

I told you I did not say that. Your mad at me for something that is only in your mind.

Comment

I once saw a dog try to hump a pig.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hump1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	9095875

Comment

Hopefully you didn't torture and then murder those animals. Psycho.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                        I once saw a dog try to hump a pig.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]174698[/ATTACH]
                        Stay out of those funfair halls of mirrors when you're horny in future.
                        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                        X