Virginia Republicans: In the dark, missionary or nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia Republicans: In the dark, missionary or nothing

Good thing you moved HC, otherwise youd never lose your ass virginity.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Is there something in the news or is this just a random thought that popped into your head?

Comment

I'm going to guess ... anti-sodomy bill?

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        anti-sodomy bill?

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          Is there something in the news or is this just a random thought that popped into your head?
          Virginia's Republican nominee for governor is defending an anti-sodomy bill on the grounds that it protects children, stating that Virginia lawmakers are too stupid to write an anti-sodomy bill that distinguishes between rape and sex between consenting adults
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

So Virginia is going to elect a governor who wants to enact laws that are already unconstitutional because the Supreme Court struck down sodomy laws? That's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
              Good thing you moved HC, otherwise youd never lose your ass virginity.
              What makes you think I moved? I still live in Virginia.
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                So Virginia is going to elect a governor who wants to enact laws that are already unconstitutional because the Supreme Court struck down sodomy laws? That's nice.
                I don't think he plans to add any sodomy laws to the books but who cares? They can't be enforced.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                  What makes you think I moved? I still live in Virginia.
                  Don't you go to some 3rd rate private technical school in PA? Devry was it?
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

Better watch out. He's proud of his carnegie mellon. He's gonna go all "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS" on you
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          I don't think he plans to add any sodomy laws to the books but who cares? They can't be enforced.
                          Yes, "who cares, it can't be enforced" is a fine standard to aspire to in lawmaking.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            Better watch out. He's proud of his carnegie mellon. He's gonna go all "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS" on you
                            HC lives at CM, he has residency status in VA. Its not like his mom is making his meals and tucking him in at night and kissing him on the forehead so sweet dreams will permeate his mellon head.

Comment

i just got a hard on
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X