Ogie Oglethorpe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ogie Oglethorpe?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

2 more years until my AARP membership.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Isn't Sloww's birthday threads becoming more and more gayish ?
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It is rather fabulous.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post

Isn't Sloww's birthday threads becoming more and more gayish ?
              You won't have to worry, when it's time for your birthday. As far as correct English usage, it should have been "Aren't". I don't hold it against you, since you're in a 3rd World Country.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                You won't have to worry, when it's time for your birthday. As far as correct English usage, it should have been "Aren't". I don't hold it against you, since you're in a 3rd World Country.
                Speaking of correct English usage... get rid of your unnecessary commas.

You won't have to worry when it's time for your birthday. As far as correct English usage, it should have been "Aren't". I don't hold it against you since you're in a 3rd World Country.
                Fixed.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Very true, if you're a fan of breathless run-on sentences

Comment

Very true, if you're a fan of breathless run-on sentences
                    Point out the run-on sentence please.

You retarded ****ing cowpoke.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

also, HB

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I just watched Slap Shot last night, never made the connection.

Happy Birthday!!!

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                            I just watched Slap Shot last night
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Did you know that there were 3 Hanson brothers but only 2 appeared in the movie?

The third brother was called up to the NHL right before shooting began. So, he dropped out and was replaced by team mate David Hanson, who is the only "Hanson" brother with the actual name of Hanson.

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X