The term "Polytubby"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The term "Polytubby"

Has it fallen into disuse since ACOL died and the refugees came over? Hello Mike

Does it still have resonance?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

ACOL died? Didn't hit my radar.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

ACOL spawned Counterglow, and our takeover of Poly is almost complete. Victory is assured.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

gah counterglow...of course...
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I think I went there once maybe. meh
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	polyanim.gif
Views:	1
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	9095828 Click image for larger version

Name:	acolanim.gif
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	9095829

(you must use a light background)

Comment

I went to Counerglow yesterday, seems dead, I have lost my password.

Comment

Polytubby is still a valid term IMO.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

i remember the last MP game i played with ming, rah, jrabbit, and baronO: my tag of 'polytubbius' garnered many laughs.

though the last game i played i used "sava's avatar" and nobody got the joke.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]174633[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]174634[/ATTACH]

(you must use a light background)
                    I have saved those two for future use.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X