No announcement yet.

Rolling Stone magazine is pure crap!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling Stone magazine is pure crap!!!

We get this POS in the US:

Click image for larger version

Name:	HT_rolling_stone_cover_Dzhokhar_Tsarnaev_large_thg_130717_5x7_608.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	9135668

While Brazil gets a great man:

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo+1-10.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	323.7 KB
ID:	9135669

****ing morons!

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Since when did Brazil start using the Chinese character set?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

What's a magazine?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        Since when did Brazil start using the Chinese character set?
        Dunno. But in the upper right corner their web address is rollingstone.com.br

ACK!

Comment

I'm not doubting you on it being Brazilian Rolling Stone, especially with the giant "O Que Muda Para D Brasil" on the cover. I'm genuinely curious about what the **** the Chinese characters are doing on there. Does Rolling Stone sell their Brazilian version of the magazine in China? Seems like China would warrant their own version. Maybe there's a big Chinese immigrant population in Brazil? Who knows.

Comment

It could just be an ornamental thing due to Bruce Lee being on the cover.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

That makes sense

Comment

Well I'm glad we got that settled!

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

You can't really expect miracles from Rolling Stone. They can only deal with what they have to work with and crap is what they have to work with. Thanks, AAHZ.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Rolling Stone is a magazine for baby boomer 60s liberals. Of course it's terrible. Those three things are the three worst things America has ever produced.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

No, you take one of the top prizes, motor mouth.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Slowwhand is two of three, of course he's upset.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                          I'm not doubting you on it being Brazilian Rolling Stone, especially with the giant "O Que Muda Para D Brasil" on the cover. I'm genuinely curious about what the **** the Chinese characters are doing on there. Does Rolling Stone sell their Brazilian version of the magazine in China? Seems like China would warrant their own version. Maybe there's a big Chinese immigrant population in Brazil? Who knows.
                          The last is quite possible. Peru has a huge Chinese population. Not so many that you see the characters all over the place, but a lot.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Looking at other covers, it's just for this issue.

ACK!

Comment

I don't know. I could see an expose on what was going on in the mind of the bomber being interesting and informative to some readers even if others find it distasteful.

I see this magazine issue as an example of the free market at work. If you don't like it then don't buy it.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X