X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low-Performance Update

I'm at work.

Posting.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Carry on.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'm at work, posting and watching Netflix. I haven't written a line of code (for my job) in over two months.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Poor saps.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
          I'm at work.

Posting.
          Sure, when I say it, I get flak.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
            I'm at work, posting and watching Netflix. I haven't written a line of code (for my job) in over two months.
            Wally? Is that you?
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Have a nice day.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                Poor saps.
                Isn't your job selling dope and collecting welfare?

Excuse me, allow me to restate--"cash only business."

e: Apparently I'm misremembering things, according to your post on the topic that was previous...employment, for lack of a better word.

Comment

Working...
                X