X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asher, looking for a new job ?

Though, you'll need to learn something new old to get the job

The good side is that there apparently is work guarantee to 2050 :

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Peterborough? Gag.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Well, I must agree that site may be more important than a language - even if it's something from the early 70'es
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Asher has made 53,000 posts ?!
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

More, actually. I think he's had PCRs
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

And for half of my time on Apolyton, OTF posts didn't count at all towards the count.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You'd love Peterborough Asher.

It's, shall we say, quiet....
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X