Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear fississists - Happy discovery of Higgs boson day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear fississists - Happy discovery of Higgs boson day!

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

thatwuz today? io thought it was like six minths ago?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Perhaps you're thinking of another bday of something fizziks we agree is very important but we don't really understand?
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

they should just have a day for all this stuff.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

enigma day !
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
            they should just have a day for all this stuff.
            They do ... it's half of every day. This is because when you don't observe "Fississists Day" it's both Fississists Day and not Fississists Day.

Comment

I will drink a glass of fissi drink on that count.
              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

can i have one?
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yes, jawohl!

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                    They do ... it's half of every day. This is because when you don't observe "Fississists Day" it's both Fississists Day and not Fississists Day.
                    I hope you die a horrible death.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

My joke was both good and bad before you observed it, so you're half of the problem

Comment

BTW are entaglement and observation the same phenomenon?
                        Quendelie axan!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X