Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is the smoking gun for 9/11 going to be leaked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is the smoking gun for 9/11 going to be leaked?

It's inevitable. The US can't keep a secret if their life depended on it. It's only a matter of time. One of these days proof 9/11 was an inside job will be leaked.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Since they can't keep a secret and it's been so long, maybe that means it wasn't an inside job
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh Yeah? Where's Hoffa then? Who really killed JFK?

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
        Since they can't keep a secret and it's been so long, maybe that means it wasn't an inside job
        A shocking and very out of character level of competence would have to be involved.

Comment

Basically the only way i can see it every panning out is if the US government hired and trained the hijackers.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Smoking guns have already been leaked dozens of times, but the sheeple are too blind to see the truth

Just the other day I saw a homeless schizophrenic preaching the truth about 9/11, but everybody was ignoring him as though he were some sort of homeless schizophrenic!!!
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              gee, ya think?
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                Smoking guns have already been leaked dozens of times, but the sheeple are too blind to see the truth

Just the other day I saw a homeless schizophrenic preaching the truth about 9/11, but everybody was ignoring him as though he were some sort of homeless schizophrenic!!!
                Schizophrenia is a government conspiracy created to make people discount and disregard people who know the truth of government actions.
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                  It's inevitable. The US can't keep a secret if their life depended on it. It's only a matter of time. One of these days proof 9/11 was an inside job will be leaked.
                  How stupid.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

the inside job was incompetent people asleep at the switches during a meltdown

Comment

I feel a little insulted so many people are taking this thread seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                        Schizophrenia is a government conspiracy created to make people discount and disregard people who know the truth of government actions.
                        It comes from the fluorine in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                          I feel a little insulted so many people are taking this thread seriously.
                          Should've included the secret [suoires] tag.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Jon Miller
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                              It comes from the fluorine in the water.
                              thank you. Now that we've tied this all together...

Comment

Working...
                              X